Welcome to the 8th Annual Call Center Summit
Call Center Summit, the sister event to our flagship Call Center Week, focuses on high-level conversations that move from strategy to action. This year's theme revolves around the very core of your business - the PEOPLE - both customers and employees and how to put them first every time.
NEW in 2013:
- Half-day intensive on Global Service Delivery
- Half-day intensive on Call Center Metrics & Analytics
- Newly designed agenda with 3 breakout tracks
- Customer wow ideas laboratory
- More built in networking opportunities
- Post-event executive summary
- Customer loyalty program
- 2 Call center site tours
Download a copy of our comprehensive brochure to see complete session details, attendee analysis from 2012, top call center trends and more! Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the brochure.
By attending the Call Center Summit you will:
- Learn best practices for hiring and training employees and developing your next set of leaders
- Take away solutions focused on top business imperatives
- Empower and engage employees to drive business results
- Leverage technologies to enhance customer experience and capitalize on social media
- Network and benchmark against other leaders
- Bring back the vision needed to sustain or become World-Class
Confirmed Site Tours for the 8th Annual Call Center Summit on January 25, 2013
Site Tour 1:
Starwood Vacation Ownership
(Max 80 attendees)
8:15am - 11:15am, January 25, 2013
Starwood Vacation Ownership, a division of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. transforms the way passionate travelers vacation through flexible ownership options in the Starwood Vacation NetworkSM program. You will visit a 135 seat call center with an "awesome culture".
Regional Director, Owner Services
Starwood Vacation Ownership – Fortune 500
Site Tour 2:
World Travel Holdings, Inc.
11:30am - 2:30 pm, January 25, 2013
World Travel Holdings (WTH) is the world's leading cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 30 diverse brands. You will experience the 100-seat call center in Altamonte Springs with an overview of WTH's recruiting, training and operation processes.
Director, Talent Development & Corporate Communications
World Travel Holdings
Director, Customer Care
World Travel Holdings
Senior Conference Producer & Sector Leader
Marketing & Media
Sponsorship & Exhibition
Director of Sponsorship